- Finally finished oiling Fenchurch's back door frames (yay). I lost count of how many coats I put on in the end.
- Rebuilt the front door latches, including replacing the handles (the chrome was bubbling). The supplier got confused and sent me two left-hand handles, and after I returned one of them asking them to swap it for a right-hand one, they sent me yet another left-hand one.
- Cleaned and re-greased the window winder mechanisms.
- Cleaned the wiper gearboxes.
- Stripped the old paint off all the door hinges and various small brackets and supports and things, wire-brushed them, rust-killed them, and primed them up to the guide-coat stage.
- Primed and guide-coated the front valance and sill finisher channels.
I just found this brilliant Princess Bride/Star Wars mashup via a post on BoingBoing. If you haven't seen Princess Bride (one of my favourite films…
I've just watched a movie morris1000 lent to me called Hear My Song. It made me very happy. Not just because it features the protagonist…
On Saturday I drove down to Stratford upon Avon. I saw several traffic jams and accidents on the way, luckily all heading the other way to me. I went…