- Finally finished oiling Fenchurch's back door frames (yay). I lost count of how many coats I put on in the end.
- Rebuilt the front door latches, including replacing the handles (the chrome was bubbling). The supplier got confused and sent me two left-hand handles, and after I returned one of them asking them to swap it for a right-hand one, they sent me yet another left-hand one.
- Cleaned and re-greased the window winder mechanisms.
- Cleaned the wiper gearboxes.
- Stripped the old paint off all the door hinges and various small brackets and supports and things, wire-brushed them, rust-killed them, and primed them up to the guide-coat stage.
- Primed and guide-coated the front valance and sill finisher channels.
I went to the caving club again tonight, climbed up and down all the rope pitches in the training tower, and found them all dead easy so came back…
At the caving club on Thursday, John talked me into going on a trip to an abandoned lead mine that supposedly breaks through into a natural cave. I…
I went to the caving club again tonight, and trained so hard that I got totally drenched with sweat and developed three blisters on my right hand,…