- Finally finished oiling Fenchurch's back door frames (yay). I lost count of how many coats I put on in the end.
- Rebuilt the front door latches, including replacing the handles (the chrome was bubbling). The supplier got confused and sent me two left-hand handles, and after I returned one of them asking them to swap it for a right-hand one, they sent me yet another left-hand one.
- Cleaned and re-greased the window winder mechanisms.
- Cleaned the wiper gearboxes.
- Stripped the old paint off all the door hinges and various small brackets and supports and things, wire-brushed them, rust-killed them, and primed them up to the guide-coat stage.
- Primed and guide-coated the front valance and sill finisher channels.
How to use DRM to annoy and alienate your customers, convert them to piracy and ensure they never give you any more of that boring money stuff.…
I took wibble_puppy to Shrewsbury yesterday to see Fairport Convention at the Theatre Severn. Fairport were great as usual. They played…
Edit: Skip down to the comments for the correct lyrics to both versions of Sarah's Song. The short version: I'm trying to figure out what this…