- Finally finished oiling Fenchurch's back door frames (yay). I lost count of how many coats I put on in the end.
- Rebuilt the front door latches, including replacing the handles (the chrome was bubbling). The supplier got confused and sent me two left-hand handles, and after I returned one of them asking them to swap it for a right-hand one, they sent me yet another left-hand one.
- Cleaned and re-greased the window winder mechanisms.
- Cleaned the wiper gearboxes.
- Stripped the old paint off all the door hinges and various small brackets and supports and things, wire-brushed them, rust-killed them, and primed them up to the guide-coat stage.
- Primed and guide-coated the front valance and sill finisher channels.
I was recently commissioned by a Punch and Judy professor to make a pair of marionettes à la planchette depicting an elderly Queen Victoria and a…
I recently made a simple jig doll (limberjack) dog for my niece's birthday. It's loosely based on my mum's Yorkshire Terrier, Amber. I made her…
Here's a selection of photos I took on Sunday at this year's Wimborne Minster Folk Festival: Mythago Morris Anonymous Morris teaching a…