Here are the questions:
1. Can you cook?
Well enough to survive on my own, but I'm not a gourmet chef.
2. What was your dream growing up?
There are several, but an obvious one was to be an astronaut.
3. What talent do you wish you had?
The ability to go up to any random stranger and immediately strike up a friendship with them (my granny had this but despite living with her for years I still don't know how she managed it).
4. Favourite place?
Hard to choose, but possibly Fljotsdalur in Iceland.
5. Favourite vegetable?
6. What was the last book you read?
Fallen Dragon by Peter F. Hamilton.
7. What zodiac sign are you?
Aquarius, but I think astrology is complete nonsense.
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
9. Worst Habit?
10. Do we know each other outside of Livejournal?
11. What is your favourite sport?
I don't really do sports, but I do enjoy caving.
12. Do you have a negative or optimistic attitude?
It varies depending on the context, but I seem to be pessimistic more often than optimistic.
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
Try to raise the alarm, then sit down and chat while we wait for an engineer to come out and fix it.
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
A tricky one. The most painful thing was when I tore some muscles in my neck as a kid. Getting made redundant from the job I'd moved away from home for was pretty bad too.
15. Tell me one weird fact about you.
I was once offered a job in America but turned it down to work in Teesside instead.
16. Do you have any pets?
No, unless several cacti and a bonsai tree count.
17. Do you know how to do the Macarena?
No. In fact I'm totally clueless when it comes to dancing.
18. What time is it where you are now?
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Neither, they're just annoying and unfunny.
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I'd like to be a bit thinner.
21. Would you be my partner in crime or my conscience?
Depends on the context, but probably conscience.
22. What colour eyes do you have?
23. Ever been arrested?
24. Bottle or draught?
25. If you won £10,000 today, what would you do with it?
I'm not sure but I'd seriously consider using it as a house deposit so I could move out.
26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew?
I don't chew gum.
27. What's your favourite pub?
I don't drink, don't like being in noisy crowded smoky places, and don't much like being around drunk people, so pubs don't really appeal to me.
28. Do you believe in ghosts?
29. Favourite thing to do in your spare time?
It varies but at the moment it's working on my car.
30. Do you swear a lot?
31. Biggest pet peeve?
Drivers who don't use indicators properly and ignore other drivers' indicators.
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33. In one word, how would you describe me?
Steve. (I know, that's a cop-out but I couldn't think of anything)
34. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?