Mechanically she's still in pretty good nick - her engine is beginning to get a little bit tired, but it probably has another 20-40K to go before it will need a rebuild. The main reason I took her off the road was to do something about her woodwork, which was starting to show the effects of being stored outside and neglected - no serious rot yet, but the staining around the joints etc. had returned and some bits were starting to feel worryingly 'spongy'. I also want to sort out the numerous paint chips and rust spots. Again, nothing serious, but she was starting to look tatty and would only get worse if left untreated. She's also overdue for a fresh application of the under-body anti-corrosion wax stuff, which for the most part seems to have worked very well. A few other bits and pieces need time and/or money spending on them - eg. the speedometer is faulty (I used to make do with the rev counter), and the radiator has started weeping while in storage. The rear springs are flat as a pancake but fixing them isn't a high priority, and neither is sorting out the interior (which is still almond green and uncarpeted).
Something that has helped to motivate me in the past is to put a public TODO list up on LJ and cross stuff out when it's done. For historical interest, here is the original Fenchurch TODO list from nearly four years ago, and here is the Lintilla TODO list from when I was preparing her for the second LEO rally. Rather than tacking the new tasks onto the old Fenchurch list, I've written a new one (on paper), which I will transcribe and post on here tomorrow.
PS. I was surprised to realise that Lintilla has now been my primary transport for as long as Fenchurch was, though I have only done about 16,000 miles in Lin (largely due to not having a daily commute any more).