- A hot mug of Assam tea and a chocolate HobNob.
- Making it to London and back without major incident.
- Eastercon preparations still chugging along nicely.
- Finally getting over the cold I picked up before Christmas.
- Old friends who stick by you no matter what.
- New friends who surprise you with their thoughtfulness.
- Smiles received in exchange for small courtesies.
- Potential disasters averted.
- The return of Torchwood on Wednesday.
- Madness's new single, NW5, on sale from today.
- Random lists of things that make you cheerful.
- Women with red hair!
Twelve Reasons to be Cheerful
Fenchurch's MOT runs out on Monday. I was too busy to get the test done in Wales last week and I'm currently in Burnley doing some work for…
I was recently commissioned by a Punch and Judy professor to make a pair of marionettes à la planchette depicting an elderly Queen Victoria and a…
I recently made a simple jig doll (limberjack) dog for my niece's birthday. It's loosely based on my mum's Yorkshire Terrier, Amber. I made her…