- A hot mug of Assam tea and a chocolate HobNob.
- Making it to London and back without major incident.
- Eastercon preparations still chugging along nicely.
- Finally getting over the cold I picked up before Christmas.
- Old friends who stick by you no matter what.
- New friends who surprise you with their thoughtfulness.
- Smiles received in exchange for small courtesies.
- Potential disasters averted.
- The return of Torchwood on Wednesday.
- Madness's new single, NW5, on sale from today.
- Random lists of things that make you cheerful.
- Women with red hair!
Twelve Reasons to be Cheerful
Fenchurch's MOT runs out on Monday. I was too busy to get the test done in Wales last week and I'm currently in Burnley doing some work for…
In case you didn't see it mentioned on Facebook earlier, I've started a new blog over at http://www.holdenconcertinas.com/ to chart my journey…
The flattened rod and slotted pivot actions in Lachenal concertinas are quite ingenious and mostly work pretty well and reliably, but they do suffer…